Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WMT- Update 1-Bandarmology!!

I have been trying to remain moderate and conservative on my WMT (western metals)altho i admit that i have done pretty well there.
when i was in class this morning... i was freak out when it was 32c.. what da fuck.... no reserve.. .no drilling SP goes 200%++ in 1 week????... this motherfucker is doomed to die!!!
those greedy trader T+1... they are bleeding now......
what got me thinking is the FORCE behind wmt... there must be a "BANDAR"
since I quite understand Bandarmology,.. the current SP worry bandar as much as it worries me......
so i told to myself.... if I am bandar.. where should i close today to avoid my share being too cheap and also to peg the SP of being too HIGH?
25c... thats what i told myself.. 3hours before market closed..
bwakakakkakakka..... I'm just lucky that i was right.....
Huge sell off with 1 million lot on closing..!! at 25c,.. with another 300k coming as well
BANDARMOLOGY in motion...
BTW: THERE IS A GUY IN OUR FORUM AT CJS (CrazyJim smith forum, http://www.crazyjimsmith.com/)THAT GUESS THE CLOSING CORRECTLY FEW HOURS PRIOR TO CLOSING, "TwinTurboCelica"---- @25c :P

NB: Bandar is from is Malaysian/Indonesian language in which trader refer it to someone/some-institution that has a huge interest and holding in one particular Company.
They are the FORCE to bring the price UP and Down. Since JSX and KLCI are a very volatile market and the transaction is very low as well,.. up to 90% of retailer will lose money in a year with only less than 5% retailer make money in the market.
Its a sadistic land there ha3x.... IMHO
Bandar-mology = the Science that learn about "bandar"-in action. Most veteran in JSX or KLCI will admit that this is what makes the region exchange so much different from other Big Exchange such as ASX or STrait time Index.

Following are WMT on closing today, 5days and 3 months




No comments: