Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chapter-1

I was about to write "New----" on the start of the blogging activity. Lately been thinking that it is time of not being so slack and be better!.
But to declare to be a better person is not a start of being a better person. I am not a super hero, a man do not change because of no reason.
I watched a good movie , just finished the trilogy of cantonese movie, internal affair, very very good movie and it says this.
"event changes people, and people can never be powerful enough to change the event"

Some describe it as tipping point, and english simply describe it as a turning point.

Would we have to wait for the moment, and to realize in order to change? Will this travel to china is the moment that i would wait?
I never do mind about to change of better or worse. I believe rooted in me the goodness of what my parents had taught me deep and far "chang" inside me.

I had a talk with my old ex-worker today when he came to borrow some series movie. i warned him that 2.3billion chinese and indian will HUNT for his job , they are smarter, more techinical and they are hungry to be better and THEY ARE WILLING TO BE PAID CHEAPER AND THEY WORK HARDER

I have sworn, that whoever ,,... ever come and try to hunt my plate of dish.. i will fuck every one of those 2.3billion indian and chinese... and i will fuck 'em hard...


Reading the book written by Friedman, world is flat... it pictures the world into one integrated corporation and production system. yes it is a thick book, and really recommend everyone to have a read of it.

Anyhow, thats about the scrambled mind of mine. I am just about to write "i will just try" and suddenly remembered a saying "LOSERS try their best, Winner brings the prom queen home"

Adios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is " Chang " ??
aiyah so khang kho lah bahasa lu..