Saturday, November 17, 2007

Travel Preparation

Well, today i went out home alone to finish up a few works before leaving to china in 2 days

First of all, i went to exchange some USD, and i got quite a good rate. USD is somewhat stupid reason suddenly gotten stronger accross the world. Well singapore and aud has been silly darn expensive with reasonable fundamental reasoning. but USD of a sudden strenght.. hmm, time to EXCHANGE all those GREEN BILL

Posted a book to my friend in ozzie, cost 40 ringgit on about a kiloz of book , un insured/un-registered.. its very darn expensive tho. i can get another book with that kind of money. but thats a limited edition of 10,000 only last installment of first printed harry potter

Went to dentist for my yearly check up. I hate doctor, i hate dentist the most. i had my teeth cleaned up and a hole patched at my wisdom teeth that grew slanted.

went to AmBank to reload my credit card and WALK all the way back to shopping centre about 3km far in the middle of hot sunny day... hehehe

I had my claim money back from MOnash Uni engineering on the project which is nearly 1000 ringgit today, phew.. good that i got it before i leave.

i bought a pack of mushroom, and will bring the dragon fruit wine to china with me.

This present really confuses me. I am never good with this stuffs. especially when "everything made in CHINA"

i will bring a bottle or two of the dragon fruit wine. i think i will bring a bottle only and get a good wine in the airport.

i bought wired magazine and a fortune magazine. Wired is my monthly treat now and fortune has an article on Pilbara Iron ore that attracts my attention.

Experience in Muar taught me that a city does exist in malaysia where NOBODY speak english or no english book can be found in any bookstore!!
i remembered when i go to a phone shop and ask the girl , " can i have 50 ringgit maxis credit?", she looked at me blankly and i said again , " fifty ringgit maxis please", alother blank look on her face......
and my friend just suddenly snap, "MAXIS GO CAP"... hahahaa... and she UNDERSTOOD!! what a magic moment. hahahhaa..

No comments: