Friday, April 11, 2008

I screwed a missionary

I do not normally write about religious stuffs on my blog.this will be an exceptional

Today i had lunch at campus's common room like usual and having my good carbonara pasta, home made... with pork sausage.

I am sharing table with a Chinese girl whose i do not know and she was talking with an old man 40years old about something that i was too lazy to be bothered about since i am entertained with my good lunch for the day.

Well, after passing a booklet to the girl, he came and asked me where do i came from? and after that I asked him how about him... He is from penang , a small modern state island in west Malaysia.

So, from that, he started to blabber about god and how your need god and explain that the heaven is beautiful but our heart and soul is black and dark. and to be able to enter the heaven you must bla bla bla.....

I was sort of pissed coz I love food and anyone that spoil my mood infront of good food sure deserve some attitute.
I told him "I do not want to go to heaven, nor i have desire to meet god", infact if he would be kind enough how can i get to Hell instead.

He then started telling me that i need god like i need doctor when i am sick. i need life that's why i asked doctor to cure me if i am sick.
I told him " i do not see doctor, i do not drink medicine and i need nobody to extend my life"..... If i am to die today or tomorrow, I would humbly accept it as i have tried to live my life best that i can and try to make a decision that i will not regret one day.

still unhappy , he kept saying in heaven it is bla bla bla... so i asked him, "who told you that what you did will bring you to heaven?
he said, "bible"...
i told him, there are alot out there, bible, Quran , tripitaka etc etc.. which one to follow... ?
He said, bibble is the best...

I told him "WELL, THIS IS WHAT I AM GONNA DO. i AM GONNA LET THOSE ALLAH, JESUS AND BUDDHA FIGHT FIRST. LETS SEE WHO WINS... THEN I WILL CERTAINLY BE HUMBLE AND COME PRAISE THEIR NAME AT THE END OF THE DAY"

He to then ran off and silently says "you will still need god and life"....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyah....

Anonymous said...

Nice one, old pal... :D