Friday, April 25, 2008

Wilson Promontory pt.2

The goodies of my travel. at part-1, i was mainly describing how "exciting the journey was" on the hiking at wilson prom. link on the stories is below or you can click on the tittle of the post to redirect you to the previous post.
Wilson Prom- I survived pt.1

The reason why I left the goodies behind is because it is best to describe it with pictures. the best thing about wilson prom is that the hiking mountain is just next to an awesome beach. So, if you plan your journey well, you can almost always camp in the evening at the beach side..

Harvey is kind enough to share the collected photos of the journey...

View the photos on flickr


I will download some of the photos and attached it sometime soon. I am working on VIRTUALISATION MACHINE now

No comments: