Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Vtap video

From my conversation over MSN yesterday with sensei cherry, She just had her hand on new Samsung i780 smartphone, very nice candy looking phone with blackberry stylo.
Good price for a great specs indeed, they hit a right spot there.

She suggested "vtap" to watch youtube video on Pda. I gave it a try and first trial, did not realized that IT SHOULD BE INSTALLED On the device.
So, uninstall it with memmaid, and re-install it. Change the video output ot direct draw and set the video quality to medium.

Why i would mention this unusual product is that, not only i can watch flash video on my pda, the best is that it helps me to save the hassle of crawling the whole world to look for my favourite anime such as bleach and naruto to watch.
After being blocked from crunchyroll, I was kinda lazy to search with google where can i get the video from, so I was just hitting "bleach + episode number" and that's it, popping up sources from all over the places.
Voala... Loving it. either on PC or pda.. it works quite well.

video below is what it may look like on pda

No comments: