Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Question about my partner/GF

Well, for some of my closest friend would SURELY! eagerly! be looking forward for the following post.
I am in the mood so, lets just start with some of the question I found on Friendster post that i found.
Btw, i will not be entertaining further Question k... hahaha

1) Single or Taken?
Taken since a very very long time ago :p

2) Are you happy with that?
I am always satisfied with who, what and where I am.

3 ) Would you still kiss your ex?
intuitively yes, morally nope.

4 ) Have you ever had your heart
broken?
Maybe......

5) Do you believe that there are
certain circumstances where cheating
is ok?
Anyone in the right mind would agree that cheating is not healthy. But, nobody can escape a little excitement from it. Based on a survey recently in UK, "woman thinks about cheating more often than man".
Cheating is a crime, if it is not proven to be guilty it is OKAY. On circumtances, cheating is fine.
Personally,
I do not believe and capable in cheating as i do not lie.

7) Have you ever talked about marriage
with another person?
Yep, surely... shallow typo

8) Do you want kids?
I love kids...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9) How Many?
There has been a great debate on this issues in my mind. Marriage is unhealthy if you want to build wealth. reason is:
a. Once you're married, you do not have the freedom anymore
b. once you're divorced, half of your wealth will puff
c. If you lose the kid, you need to pay ALIMONY for the rest of your life
d. COST of having kids is exteremely expensive. considering my tuition and living cost is AUD 40k/year, a 5 years college study will cost 200k AUD. that is ONLY for one kids.
and this video


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However I do wanted to retire early in my age and get a voluntary job to fill my day with my kids and work with kids either in orphanage house or training them martial art.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Would you consider adoption?
yes! there are alot of UNFORTUNATE kids out there, why would we need to make so much of our own while we can better the statistic.

11) If someone liked you right now,
would you want them to tell you?
Not that I wouldn't go for it. But with the load I am occupied currently, i am not in a position to give you any attention or to accomodate your position.


12 ) Do you want someone you can't
have?
yes

13) Have you fallen in love?
to love someone is a blessing, to fall in love is a SIN. NO, i will never fall in love not with anyone, not with anything.

1 4) Do you believe in celebrating
anniversaries?
I yo, nande monai. I do not have the objection at all.

15 ) Do you believe that you can change
for someone?
My approach is that, if there is a problem in relationship, there are 2 ways to fix it. your partner change her attitude/thought or you change yours. Since it is easier for me to change mine, I will change and adapt with the new reality pretty simply.

16) Do you still have a feeling for
your ex?
past is a past, even if i have one, i would still have for sure.

17) Have you ever broken a heart
before?
Answered....

18) Does your ex still have feelings
for you?
Past is a past, i am not looking forward to the past

20) Do you believe in long distance
relationship?
Statistically NOPE! 98% is a failure.
Personally , yes. how silly is it.... haha

21 ) If you have bf/gf right now, do
you love him/her with all your heart?
honestly?
not my bf/gf, but if it is my fiancee/wife, i would certainly do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. smoking partner?
I will smack them with a piece of mountain... No kidding!

2. your partner is on affair?
I'll listen to the justification.

3. ugly partner...?
When you're doing "IT" with your partner/BF/GF, in cantonese after you switch of the light, it is "sap sap soi" means, it does not matter coz u cannot see it.. ha3x...
SAP SAP SOI , lo....................

4. fat and drunkard?
Fat? hmm... tats gonna be less likely coz altho I eat alot, i will certainly encourage her to do sport... no sport no relationship..
to drink is fine once in a while

5. chubby BF/GF?
would love it

6. slapped by Gf?
I will laugh and looked at her, .... gotta be a very gut-ful galz, she better has a darn good reason for it... ha3x. Its fine for me.

7. Scolded by your GF?
Argument is healthy under the closed door.

8. if your GF care about you?
This is silly Question

9. If she lies typo?
She can try,.... ha3x, gotta be very very smart to fool me... and if it works.. i will congratulate her.. ha3x.
Nah, better not, it's gonna be a joke for me.

10. Alot of guys is after your girlfriend?
ha3x... monggo... I have no objection at all even if she is being approached

11. she is sick real bad?
Normal answer,...

12. if she is poor?
What i need is passion for life, money is just a factor

13. if she is a drug user?
Lets join! hahaha, what a silly question

14. if she likes clubbing?
Nothing's wrong with clubbing, just do not get into shit.

16. if she is smart?
what is wrong with that???

17.If she is a lesbian?
Lets do threesome... :p hahaha, no seriously....:p

18. if she is religious ?
I am fine, if she is not fanatics. religion is a guideway for people in life.

20. seandainya pacarmu emosian?
gak bakal tahan lama sama aku...

21. If she is different religion?
Like religion ever matter in my life...

No comments: